My scientific contribution to this project concentrates on the social and emotional aspects of the reading (e-reading including) and on the major links between the different supports and the subjects, and on the new impetus of the manners of reading in the 20Ith century.
- to provide recommendations for optimal text/content design for educational publishing;
- to prompt systematic, empirical, interdisciplinary research transcending established boundaries between scientific disciplines involved in reading research;
- to facilitate joint scientific publications and new, radically interdisciplinary, collaborative research projects (esp. across humanities/social sciences and natural sciences);
- to establish long-term theoretically and methodologically innovative research collaboration;
- to facilitate exchange of researchers, prioritizing juniors and early career researchers;